Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrr!

Well a new year has come and gone. I think one of these days (possibly today) I may blog about the memories of 2008. There were some great ones for sure. It was a different year for me but a good different. Looking back I wouldn't change a thing. I learned and have changed a lot. Some people accept this others don't. So you turn the page and a new chapter in your life has started. Sounds easy enough which it hasn't been but life goes on and happiness sneaks a peak over the horizon once again. Patience is something that I constantly need and sometimes I have it. But anyway we'll see how this year goes. I expect many changes but that is pretty typical each and every year.

This morning....to say it's cold is an understatement. I know, I know...I choose to live in Minnesota and that I don't regret but geesh it's cold out. O'well, next week is supposed to warm up. Yes, 30 degrees is warm to us here in MN. I can see it now.... people will be walking around without jackets. How wonderful and curiously weird at the same time.

Currently :
-7°
Clear
Wind: North 9 mph Humidity: 62% Dew Point: -17 Visibility: 10.0 mile Barometer: 30.35 Windchill -24

No comments: