Monday, August 1, 2011

August already?

Where did July go???

Below is a picture of Adeline....my little Rock Star went to the farmers market for the first time this weekend.





she was all ready to go but then....she fell asleep. At first she was having a hayday looking around at all the people but then all of a sudden I looked down to find this:

Do you just love the bonnet? Because I DO!! 
I guess the veggies, flowers, and crowd were just not enough to keep her entertained. She slept through the rest of our trip. O'well. After picking up lots of yummy fruits and veggies I went to go and puree them for Adeline's food....once she starts eating solids.... Guess I need to do a little more reading on First foods! I do have the carrots done but the rest of the veggies and fuit may need to wait! We're not going to start her on solids just yet but we are getting ready!! :) Can't believe show fast time flies!!!


No comments: