Just a quick post. It's cold out.... it's been colder but it's pretty chilly out there today. It doesn't compare to what Chicago is going through and all the other states dealing with snow but darnit it's cold! lol. I guess I don't mind all that much unless I have to get into a cold car, that's no fun. anywho, last night we went over to my friend's house for dinner. YUM! Homemade lasagna, garlic bread and yummy cake. Oh it was delightful. It's nice to have laid back evenings like that where you go out but just to another home and chill. We even were able to bring home some leftovers.. mmmmm!!! I can't say that I slept well after that though because well we ate a little later then typical and because it was so good I ate too much. After a warm bath and some maneuvering in the bed i found a comfy spot and fell asleep. Both G and I woke up in the middle of the night because I think our bodies were working their way through dinner and I had to use the rest room while G had to try and cool down. Our room gets really warm and our feather deck also keeps us warm which sometimes equals too warm! It was worth it though... delicious food and good times. Can't beat that.
Tonight.... hmm, not sure what I'm going to do tonight but I think it may involve cleaning up the basement...boo! I better just enjoy this free time while it lasts because soon there will be no time but Junebug time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment